High profile clients including Highways England, English Heritage, the National Trust, Wessex Archeology, Wiltshire Council and Wiltshire Police all regularly join us here at Antrobus House.
Located in the heart of Amesbury, Wiltshire, on the edge of Salisbury Plain, close to Salisbury and Andover and a mere stone's throw from the A303, Antrobus House is easily accessible and ideally situated for any company or organisation wanting to stage a business event in a beautiful setting. Whether it's a team get-together or you want to impress your clients, Antrobus House is a truly unique choice, which, with its many ornate period features, stunning grounds and excellent facilities, provides a flexible, characterful space with the freedom to make it your own.
We have three beautiful spaces available to hire independently or together :
- the 'Edmund Hall' on the ground floor
- the 'Lady Florence Room' on the first floor
- the 'Verey Room' on the first floor
Our larger spaces can each accommodate up to 100 guests theatre or banqueting style and up to 150 guests for a more relaxed 'standing' event. The 'Verey Room' is large enough for up to 20-25 delegates for a meeting, theatre or boardroom-style.
At a glance, this is what we can offer :
- a choice of three well-equipped spaces
- ample free on-site parking
- complimentary wi-fi throughout the house
- catering and refreshments
- our own in--house bar
- projector and screen
- PA system
- purpose-built stage (in the Edmund Hall)
- modern industrial kitchen
- tables/chairs - the spaces you hire will be set up as per your requirements, and ready for you on arrival
- extension leads
- beautiful grounds, idea for taking a break
We also work closely with local media and event production companies, so if you have specific requirements for additional equipment or expertise, that's no problem, we know the right people who will be able to help.