We know how important it is to choose the right venue for your big day. If you decide to celebrate at Antrobus House, you’ll be investing in a prestigious local venue, that’s well-cared for, much-loved and HUGELY popular. You'll be investing in a dedicated team of wedding professionals who have a wealth of experience in wedding planning and organising, so rest assured that if you book our beautiful venue, your big day is in the safest hands.
Our exclusive-use wedding hire package represents excellent value for money and competitively priced at just £2000 +VAT (reception hire only) and £2500 +VAT (reception and ceremony* hire), it includes the following :
- exclusive use of the whole building to include the Edmund Hall (ground floor) and the Lady Florence Room (first floor), from 12 noon to 12 midnight on the day (earlier access is possible by prior arrangement)
- exclusive use of the whole building to set-up the day before
- exclusive use of the grounds at the front of the House
- exclusive use of the Edmund Terrace and lawns at the rear of the House
- services of an experienced wedding co-ordinator with a wealth of expert knowledge to help you with your planning in the lead up to your big day
- tables (6’ rounds and 6’ trestles)
- banqueting chairs
- use of a fully appointed industrial kitchen with all new top of the range appliances
- large private car park, with disabled bays and overnight parking, if required
- room set-up and clean up
- duty manager throughout the duration of the hire period
The fees quoted above were introduced on 1st April 2021 and apply to all weddings booked after this date.
Wedding Ceremonies at Antrobus House
As of 1 January 2020, Antrobus House is an approved licensed wedding venue, meaning couples may choose to be legally married here. Alternatively couples may prefer to be legally married at a local register office and have a celebrant-led non-legal ceremony here - the choice is yours!
*ceremony fees are charged for and paid separately to either Wiltshire Council Registration Team (for a legal ceremony) or a celebrant (non-legal ceremonies). Our fee quoted above is for room hire only.
To find out more about the venue, the facilities and the options available to you, please click on the button below.