We know how important it is to choose the right venue for your big day. If you decide to celebrate at Antrobus House, you’ll be investing in a prestigious local venue, that’s well-cared for, much-loved and HUGELY popular. You'll be investing in a dedicated team of wedding professionals who have a wealth of experience, so rest assured that if you book our beautiful venue, your big day is in the safest hands.
Our exclusive-use wedding hire package represents excellent value for money and competitively priced at just £2100 +VAT (reception hire only) and £2600 +VAT (reception and ceremony* hire), it includes the following :
- exclusive use of the house from 12 noon to 12 midnight on the day (earlier access by prior arrangement)
- 6 hours' exclusive use of the house to set-up the day before (from 12 noon)
- exclusive use of the grounds at the front of the house
- exclusive use of the Edmund Terrace and lawns at the rear of the house
- tables (6’ rounds and 6’ trestles)
- banqueting chairs
- in-house bar
- large private car park, with disabled bays and overnight parking, if required
EXTRAS (all available to hire)
- table linen
- room available for bridal prep
- on the day wedding coordinator
Wedding Ceremonies at Antrobus House
As of 1 January 2020, Antrobus House is an approved licensed wedding venue, meaning couples may choose to be legally married here. Alternatively couples may prefer to be legally married at a local register office and have a celebrant-led non-legal ceremony here - the choice is yours!
*ceremony fees are charged for and paid separately to either Wiltshire Council Registration Team (for a legal ceremony) or a celebrant (non-legal ceremonies), upon booking them direct. Our fee quoted above is for venue hire only.
To find out more about the venue, the facilities and the options available to you, please click on the button below.